What are Common Symptoms of Individuals with Chronic Depression?
Chronic depression is a condition that thousands of individuals are diagnosed with every single year. When an individual suffers from this type of depression, there are several different symptoms or warning signs that can often be noticed in the patient. Below you will find a list of some of the most common symptoms that an individual might experience when they suffer from this condition.
- Changes in the normal sleeping schedule. Individuals may suffer from the symptoms of insomnia, and then there are others that feel as if they could sleep constantly during the day and the night. Some people even experience problems with nightmares.
- Continuous feelings of hopelessness, helplessness, and a low self-worth
- Emptiness, loneliness, and constant feelings of sadness will often feel as if it is consuming the individual with this form of depression.
- Noticeable changes in the normal eating habits.
- The consideration or thought or even the attempt at suicide.
When these signs of chronic depression are being displayed, it is important to consult the advice of a professional physician who has the skill and knowledge to provide a diagnosis and treatment for this type of condition.
Please share “What are Common Symptoms of Individuals with Chronic Depression?” if this post beneficial for you. Thanks!